In shaping public discourse and secularise society to constitutional values of liberty, equality, equity and fraternity, Samruddha Bharat is actively involved in a wide range of activities, some of which include:
- 14 Volume Set of Policy Oriented Essays: SBF is currently working with Penguin Random House India on a 14-volume set of 120-140 policy-oriented essays for a growth-oriented and inclusive agenda for India. The first volume in the “Rethinking India” series was launched in February 2020. Titled “Vision for a Nation: Paths & Perspectives“, the volume has been edited by Prof. Aakash Singh Rathore and Prof. Ashis Nandy. The second volume, titled “The Minority Conundrum: Living in Majoritarian Times” has been edited by Prof. Tanveer Fazal, and will be launched in March 2020.
- Quest for Equity International Conference: Samruddha Bharat will be curating the second edition of the Quest for Equity International Conference in Bengaluru, Karnataka. This conference on policy issues will host over 250 academics and activists across the world, as well as policy makers across party lines.
- Film & Journalism Schools to Influence Popular Culture: Samruddha Bharat is also in the process of establishing film and journalism schools to encourage film, theatre and art that champions liberal, secular and republican values.
- Conversations of the Constitution: In fostering a constructive dialogue on pressing policy challenges, Samruddha Bharat curated the two day long Conversations of the Constitution (CoC) organised by the Government of Karnataka in collaboration with NDTV. The CoC was inaugurated by Hamid Ansari, the former Vice President of India.
- National Economy Conclave: In collaboration with the Rajiv Gandhi Institute for Contemporary Studies, Samruddha Bharat organised a day long national Economy Conclave that hosted distinguished panelists from seven parties including Dr. Manmohan Singh (former Prime Minister, GoI), Shri Yashwant Sinha (former Finance Minister, GoI), Shri Sitaram Yechury (General Secretary, CPI-M), Dr. Haseeb Drabu (former Finance Minister of J&K) etc. The Conclave also hosted eminent speakers like Yamini Aiyar (President, CPR), Siraj Hussain (former Secretary, GoI), Prof. Santosh Mehrotra (former Advisor, Planning Commission), Prof. Jayati Ghosh, Prof. Arun Kumar, Vijay Mahajan (CEO, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation) etc.